Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days to a More Organized Life : Day Five : Real Life

Sometimes you have great plans for a project and things just unravel. I had every hope of revealing the linen closet makeover today but it's not happening. I'm sick. The kids are sick. The little one didn't nap today and that's that. I feel bad that I don't have the finished product to share today, but sometimes life happens :) I hope to finish the closet over the weekend.

In the meantime, come back tomorrow when I share how I organized our newly renovated kitchen!

You can check out the previous days from the series here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share