Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankfulness Thursdays/ Week Four


In the fourth week of Thankfulness Thursdays, inspired by Ashley at Domestic Fashionista, I am thankful for my sister.

My sister is seven and a half years younger than me and when we were young, we fought like cats and dogs! It's hard for a 12 year old and a 5 year old to find common ground I suppose. Luckily we managed to grow out of all that and over the years, she has become one of my best friends.

Even though she's my little sister, she has become such a great friend and someone I turn to whether the news is good or bad. She is creative, smart, and one of the most hilarious people I know. The hours we have spent laughing together are some of my very best memories.

While she doesn't have any kids yet, I know that someday she'll be the best mom. I can't wait until those days when I can share all that I've learned with her as a mama and see her with her own family.

I'm so grateful to have not just a sister, but a best friend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share