Friday, November 16, 2012

Sweeter Still's Latest Feature

A big thank you to the fabulous ladies who host the Friday night Happy Hour link party!! Taryn at Design, Dining & Diapers, Lucy at Craftberry Bush and Jaime from Crafty Scrappy Happy are all super talented and full of inspiration. And last week they featured Sweeter Still in their post-party roundup of 10 Thanksgiving Decor Ideas!

My post-Halloween/pre-Christmas fall porch (aka Thanksgiving) setup was featured and I'm so honored! I also included a tutorial of the Ballard Designs knock-off white wooden planter that I've been using on our front stoop since summer. Check out my post and be sure to visit the Happy Hour link party tonight and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share