Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Good Scolding

I got a nice slap on the wrist for neglecting to mention my commenters, Mrs. J and Mrs. R, in my last post. Call me crazy, but I was having a hard time figuring out how to naturally work them into a post about curtains :)

Instead I'll say thank you to both of them for helping to stock the nursery with an all-star of a baby shower way back when I was just waddling around like a duck. Now instead of waddling, I'm racing at full-speed to keep up with my almost-two-year-old, but Mrs. J and Mrs. R are still right there with me. All I can say is thanks so much, ladies. And when you can't see (or reach) your feet, I'll be there to tie your shoes too!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share