Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Finds

I've added some new names to my list of addictions. Some I've been following for a while and some I discovered fairly recently. That's what happens when it's late at night and I have insomnia.

Centsational Girl is the queen of DIY and her creations are amazing. I'm always impressed by people who can see the potential in something that just looks like crap to most people. Check out this footboard transformation.

I have loved Anna Maria Horner for a while. She designs gorgeous fabric and fun patterns, although she just had a baby (number 5 I think!) so she might not be posting as much. Here's an older post from when I first starting checking her blog on a regular basis.

The Mother Load is just a mecca of information about managing a home. Yes there's a lot of mom-oriented posts but a lot of it could be useful for anyone who takes care of a home. She's big on frugality and budgeting which is helpful for almost everyone these days.

Just a few places to get lost if you have free time this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share