Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jumbled Thoughts

I've been MIA for over a week now, partly because Fiance was out of town and my sister was visiting, partly because I've been feeling a little lazy and unmotivated. I have several projects that need to be addressed and yet I can't seem to get any of them moving.

For example... recently Fiance put some shelves up on the wall above the couch (a wide wall w/ a high ceiling- aka my nemesis) for framed black and whites of our family and prints that my sister gifted at Christmas. I have some black and silver frames of various sizes but have hit the wall (literally a few times) because I can't find more inexpensive silver frames for other pictures that I want in the collection. I've hit up all the usual stores and have come up blank. Hence the stopping point.

I really want to get some new pillows for the couch but every time I find some that I like, I bring them home only to realize they are almost exactly the color of the couch. Why does this happen? I'm feeling a little out of sorts because I am running into this same issue over and over again. I think I need to collect my ideas, focus a bit and channel the energy of some of the HGTV gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share