Thursday, March 29, 2012

No Turning Back

Whatever hesitations, anxieties or concerns we had about renovating the kitchen are old news now because there is officially no going back....

Kitchen before


And now


Remember that living room wall?


Bye bye wall!


I haven't seen it in person but my husband took these when he visited this morning. We scheduled the bulk of the remodel to take place during spring break so I could take our little ones to a vacation house that my in-laws own in the Palm Desert area. We're so lucky to be here! The weather is beautiful and we don't have to deal with the unhappy job of keeping our kids away from the destruction zone that used to be our kitchen. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this impacts the whole space, but for now I'm happy to be far away from this mess!



2 comments:

  1. What an exciting thing - to tear down the main hub of the house and build it just as you want! Such a big undetaking, but it will be so worth it when it's all done! Enjoy your vacation!! And thank you so much for your sweet, sweet comment - made my whole night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! It's moving along. I'm just looking forward to the final stages when it all starts to come together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love reading what you have to say and checking out your blogs too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share